Please feel free to add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jamie.hughes.3990

Follow my Twitter feed @JamieHughes1990

and also on Instagram @JamieHughes1990

Sunday, 3 November 2013

Rebooting the blog, plans for the end of the year and beyond

So since I've been back in the UK I somewhat neglected this blog(well forgot about it), so from now on i will be making some posts on what i get up to in the next few months, got a lot of cool stuff planned, trips to Munich, Lisbon and the USA planned, lots of competitions to compete in and training hard to improve myself as much as I can, and also helping everyone I can with jiu jitsu from my team mates, to my students, and looking to help kids in our jiu jitsu programme benefit from jiu jitsu and make their first forays in competition.

So in short, travel,train,compete,improve,help.

No comments:

Post a Comment