Please feel free to add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jamie.hughes.3990

Follow my Twitter feed @JamieHughes1990

and also on Instagram @JamieHughes1990

Thursday, 15 August 2013

Nothing but hard training

training has been going really well, i am feeling improvements in many areas of my game, i'm averaging around 10-12 sessions a week the past few weeks, every session is tough but very rewarding, this past week has probably been my best week since i arrived in terms of sparring. 

Only downside has been a lot of my good friends i made here at CR HQ have departed the house and gone back to their respective countries, so the house is a little quieter than usual for the meantime but still a lot of great people here.

sorry for the shorter post this week, most of my energy is being reserved for training, nothing but 100% effort and hard training

here is a video of me training at Terere's academy in Ipanema, getting to learn from one of my masters once again.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment