Please feel free to add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jamie.hughes.3990

Follow my Twitter feed @JamieHughes1990

and also on Instagram @JamieHughes1990

Tuesday, 11 June 2013

So before heading to Rio, I have my last two comps to comps for a while in the uk/ire. Ive competed in 8 tournaments so far this year, so these last two will take me up to 10 for the half way point of my competitive year.

I will be competing at the Bournemouth Open BJJ this coming weekend, then flying over to Cork,Ireland for the Premier BJJ championships next weekend, which will also serve as a trip to catch up with all the guys at Pedro Bessa BJJ Cork, then its off to brazil a few days later.

So keeping myself busy, hoping for some good results in the upcoming competitions, will post a review of the comps up soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment