Please feel free to add me on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/jamie.hughes.3990

Follow my Twitter feed @JamieHughes1990

and also on Instagram @JamieHughes1990

Saturday, 1 June 2013

First post- So i am just under 4 weeks away from flying to Brazil to train for 3 months, just a little background info on how this trip came about, its always been a dream of mine to one day come and train in brazil, and luckily around 8 months ago i was selected as the Connection Rio sponsored athlete, this enabled me to be able to live my dream, so i set about saving all the funds i could to make this trip an amazing experience.

So basically all i'm waiting to do now is to fly, I have got everything sorted well in advance, just finishing my last few weeks of training with my team Celtic Pride Martial Arts, then its full steam ahead Rio!


No comments:

Post a Comment